Read Rust collects interesting posts related to the Rust programming language.
Subscribe to a feed, or follow Read Rust on Twitter, Mastodon or Facebook to receive new posts as they're added.
Read Rust is run by Wesley Moore. If you enjoy it, consider supporting me or any of the wonderful people building and writing in Rust.
- Introducing auditable: audit Rust binaries for known bugs or vulnerabilities in production by Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff in Security
- Announcing Actix Web v3.0 by The Actix Team in Crates, Web and Network Services
- What I Learnt from Benchmarking Http4k, Ktor (Kotlin) and Actix v2, v3 (Rust) Microservices by Matěj Laitl in Performance, Web and Network Services
- Rust 2021 by Henri Sivonen in Rust 2021
- Rust in 2021 by Aleksey Kladov in Rust 2021
- Rust 2021 by Ivan Tham in Rust 2021
- Launching the 2020 State of Rust Survey by The Rust Community Team in Community
- Halite III Bot Development Kit in Rust by Stjepan Golemac in Games and Graphics
- Rust HTTP Testing with httpmock by Alexander Liesenfeld in Web and Network Services
- Rust 2021 by mark-i-m in Rust 2021
Posts may be tagged with one or more keywords. Visit the tags page to view them all.
New posts are added to one or more of the following sections:
- Community — Initiatives in the Rust community.
- Computer Science — Covering data structures, algorithms, memory safety, etc.
- Crates — Notable new or updated crates.
- DevOps and Deployment — Building and deploying Rust, containerisation, continuous integration, etc.
- Embedded — Rust on microcontrollers, IoT, devices.
- Games and Graphics — Games built with Rust and other graphics related work.
- Getting Started — Introductory posts, guides and tutorials for getting started with Rust.
- Language — General posts about the Rust language.
- Operating Systems — Using Rust to build or explore operating systems.
- Performance — Optimisation, benchmarks, etc.
- Rust 2018 — Hopes and dreams for Rust in 2018.
- Rust 2019 — Ideas from the community for Rust in 2019, and the next edition.
- Rust 2020 — Ideas from the Rust community and picking a theme for 2020.
- Rust 2021 — Planning the roadmap for 2021.
- Tools and Applications — Command line tools and GUI applications written in or for Rust.
- Security — Security, cryptography, etc.
- Web and Network Services — Web applications, web assembly, network daemons, etc.