Read Rust collects interesting posts related to the Rust programming language.
New posts are added to one or more of the following sections:
- All Posts
- Community — Initiatives in the Rust community.
- Computer Science — Covering data structures, algorithms, memory safety, etc.
- Crates — Notable new or updated crates.
- DevOps and Deployment — Building and deploying Rust, containerisation, continuous integration, etc.
- Embedded — Rust on microcontrollers, IoT, devices.
- Games and Graphics — Games built with Rust and other graphics related work.
- Getting Started — Introductory posts, guides and tutorials for getting started with Rust.
- Language — General posts about the Rust language.
- Operating Systems — Using Rust to build or explore operating systems.
- Performance — Optimisation, benchmarks, etc.
- Rust 2018 — Hopes and dreams for Rust in 2018.
- Tools and Applications — Command line tools and GUI applications.
- Web and Network Services — Web applications, web assembly, network daemons, etc.
- Creating a Rusty Rocket fuelled with Diesel by Dan Newton in Web and Network Services
- Improving SmallVec's speed by 60% and why that shouldn't matter to you by troubles.md in Performance
- A boolean's story by Dimitri Merejkowsky in Language
- Rust for Android games using SDL2 by William Uther in Language
- Get to know Rust by Dylan Hicks in Getting Started
- Cannoli: A Python Compiler Written in Rust [pdf] by Jonathan Catanio in Computer Science
- FizzBuzz Can Finally Be Implemented in Stable Rust by Igor Polyakov in Language
- Dropping drops by Vincent Barrielle in Performance
- Porting Rust Benchmarks To Criterion by Llogiq in Performance
- The Rust compiler is getting faster by Nicholas Nethercote in Performance